The Attack on Gaza aid ship

08.59.00

I got a bad news, there was an attack on a ship which were carrying 10.000 tonnes of aid for Gaza, and 700people abroad that ship. And according to what I saw on CNN, Up to 19 people killed in raid on Gaza flotilla. I watched the video which shooted how Israel soldiers attacked the people on that ship. And it hurts me deeply. The deaths and the injuries. The people's sorrows, pains, fears of being the victims of the war. That ship raid has ignited anger in us. So, that's why we HAVE TO do something. All I can do is just praying for the peacefulness in this whole world. No more wars. That's it. Because the league seems has no plan to stop these pains.

My brothers and sisters, Rise up your selves against the zionists! May Allah bless and protect us, Amin. And, please be strong...

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe