I'm not that busy ;)

06.48.00

This 11th grade life is hard.
Take a look at me!
I'm just 16th years old and I've declared that I'm a busy girl. That's so silly.
Nida, you're not that busy.

You still can tell your stories on this blog, in fact.
You still can have your sleep on daylight.

Yeah,
eventhough in breaktime You have to go class-by-class to collect duit pulsa.
eventhough You can't go anywhere on weekend because You have to take care of your lil shop.

Think smart.
That's so cool.

You 're now learning how to be a good money-keeper.
You're now learning how to be a great auditor.
You're now learning how to count quickly.
You're now learning how to do business.
You're now learning How hard this life is.
You're now learning How hard to get money.
You're now learning How to love your life.


And it's just amazing.
Jualan pulsa (Selling Pulse) is not that simple.
Yeah maybe it is that simple literally.
Selling-collecting money-getting money-selling-collecting money-getting money.

But the meaning in that simple activity are so many.
Alhamdulillah :-)


Young generations, My friends,
Life is not as simple as you think, but It's also not as hard as you think.
There's lot of ways to live your life.
Mine is just an example, I'm still learning too.
So, Be smart to love your life :-)

Love,
Nida

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe