Isn't it?

09.57.00

 
"I knew better than anyone how the persona you chose to present to the world could be very different from what was really inside. I knew how grief could make you behave in ways you couldn't even begin to understand."

I do not know if I actually live my life, or not. As I don't know my own self really well. When I feel like my life is getting pretty good, I start to think if I was just faking it. But, again, I do not know. My life is a cycle filled with hyper emotions.  So, I just continue (at least) trying to live.

This week is pretty good, I would say. I read a new novel. I love my new body butter with its amazing fragrance. I have a super cute nail polish. 

And, what's more important is, I am waiting for a particular scholarship announcement for next stage. If I would not make it, I think I would cry. But, that won't stop me to try again and again. I promise.

.
.
.
.

This grief, this real heartbreak, this feeling people might not notice from a girl with bright laugh like me, is hard. But, it will go away eventually.... isn't it?

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe