I order much leisure, please?

04.08.00

Have you ever felt when you do everything for someone but s/he never regard it?
Have you ever felt when you think you really chuck out your relax time but s/he never regard it?
Have you ever felt when your achievement means nothing at all for her/him?
Have you ever felt when you think you really need some relax time but s/he never understand it?
Have you ever felt when you think you want to enjoy your leisure so bad?
Have you ever felt when you are about to explode?


I am really about to explode right now.



I mean, I know I'm the one who can be relied of it. But I'm not the only one.
I know I have to cut down my leisure but I still want to be an ordinary teen.

Geez. Sometimes I enjoy being really busy but in another hard time like this, I can't stand anymore. I'm still a student who has lot of responsibilities. If you think like I can do my homework/study at up to 23.00, you really are wrong. I love night but I used to start studying at 21.00.

I'm not a robot, note it.

My body has its limit. I feel exhausted. I have less time to sleep. I have some courses. Yes, I know I'm the one who wants taking course but yeah I'm just an ordinary human. If you think that I'm lazy because I sleep too much, you really are wrong. You don't know how I spend my time with studying. You might don't know it. And I don't want to show you.

In this case, I give up. For a second.
Nida is not a feeble girl. Nida is not a robot but she still pretends having energy like a robot eventhough she's dead inside.

That's Nida.
Nida won't be lame just because wanting leisure. Nida doesn't envy with her friends because she has a different path to think. And Nida knows that her success doesn't come to her, she goes to it.


You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe