The real life in the perishable world

02.11.00

It's a nice sunday afternoon.

I can't believe that I have to go back to my daily activities this fast.
I need some rest. But you can't live the life within lazing and doing useless things.
I mean, I'm a high-schooler. I'm still in a path to reach my dreams. My future doesn't grow on trees.

So that, I study as hard as I can. I pray as much as I can.
I often feel sleepy in the middle of the class, it's simply just because I studied til late night.
I love late night. It's quite, nice, cold so I can maximally concentrate.
My friends might think that I'm a lazy girl who often falls asleep in the middle of class. But I don't care. That's how I study. That's how I plant my future-trees.

My friends might call me selfish because I often don't want my works to be cheated. Yes, I am. I am selfish in this kind of situation.

The chit-chat between me&my mom, for example.
My mom said, "When I was a high-schooler like you, I had never cheated anything. And I didn't want my works to be cheated by my friends. Even they were my bestfriend. You're still young, girl. You might think that friends around you now are your angels. They're kind hearted, funny, cool and soon. But later, you'll know How fake they are. I'm already old and I've passed lot of stories. Also take a look at your aunt, She had a gang which consists of 5 girls. 4 of those 5 were accepted working at BI. After that, that 4 girls left your aunt behind. They never asked your aunt's condition. Your aunt applied at Bank DKI, and fortunately accepted. What did those 4 girls do? They were back to normal. Asked your aunt to spend night together, etc. I don't say that your friends are all fake. But you've grown up. You know which is good or bad. You know who's fake or true"

And also like, "I was a seller like you too. It wasn't a pulse, of course. And I 100% was not shy because of it. I believe that people respected me because I respected them too as well"

Plus, "I always did sunnah fasting. Even Daud fasting. I just felt so close to Allah SWT. And I believe that what I've got now is because of it"

That's it.
They're just 1/10000000 of what my mom's sayings to me. And I've got to conclucion of them all. My mom is a superb. I really love her stories. And I make it as a lesson of mine to be better.

The real life has just started, Nida!

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe