Perfect Time to Pray

07.22.00

Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullah, blessed people.


I failed with Olimpiade Sains Pra-Kotamadya. It was just a Pra-, actually. But I failed.
I was the only one of Exhclafe10 who didn't make it. Others will go forward but I'll stuck here with no beam feelings.

I thought it wouldn't be that hard knowing I didn't make it.
I thought it wouldn't hurt that huge.
I was wrong.

Fine. It's the art of a competing.
All I gotta do is struggling harder and harder. And yep, Put my deepest trust in Allah SWT.

I have a hard time, too. The problem is still the same. I feel exhausted about my life. Wondering if I will stop doing business. But when I'm at my top limit, I'll remember about my mom. She's a huge struggler I've ever met. Nobody struggle the way she does. My mom is the reason why I keep struggling til this second. I couldn't ask You for a better woman, O Allah The Almighty God. I'm the luckiest girl for having her.

When the world pushes you to your knees. It's a perfect time to pray

If you think why the world pushes you all the time, then the answer is: The world wants you to pray all the time.

Wassalamu'alaikum Warahmatullah.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe