Every self will taste death

23.01.00

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullah,

I wanna tell you about this june's stories. I became a 17 years old girl on last June 1st. Nothing to celebrate. It was just a point where my relationship to Allah is needed to be better. I gotta become a better girl. I gotta increase my Iman, because when you have a high Iman, everything will be easier Insya Allah.

Actually that's not the point of this post.
I got an accident on June 3rd.

I went shopping to Pasar Baroe with my mom,sister, and uncle. We spent about 6 hours there. After got what We looked for, we went home. Because feeling tired, I and my sist felt asleep.

I have 2 version about how it happened:

My version:
My mom drove the car. She&me didn't wear the seat belt. I slept. I didn't know where I was. Til I heard a noise like "BANG BANG BOOM". That noise was like a can which is broken by something. I felt like I was on Tornado (Dufan). Then, when I opened my eyes. Oh well, my car's dashboard was above me. I thought that an earthquake happened. I asked my mom, "Mom, what's happening?" with thoughtless brain. Then I tried to get out of my car, I tried to opened the door beside me (I sat on the front side, left) but I couldn't. So I asked my mom, "Mom, I can't open it". But after her help, finally I could get out of my car.

When I got out, I saw so many people from the roadside watching me. And I just realized that I got an accident. My mom's car was totally crashed. Then, I saw my sister&uncle getting out of the car. I didn't wear my sandals, I felt quite dizzy. My mom kept asking me&others whether we had been good or not. I finally knew that we were on TOL Taman Mini.


My mom's version:
She drove the car. She wore the seat belt, but I didn't. She felt really sleepy. She kept mumbling like "Allahuakabar I am feeling sooo sleepy". She saw me&my sister sleeping and she said to her young brother (my uncle) to just sleep like me&my sister because my uncle looked so sleepy too.

She had promised herself to take a rest at Taman Mini traffic light (the traffic light is 100meters after the Tol gate). But unfortunately, 200meters before the Tol gate, she suddenly felt asleep, everything became dark and when she opened her eyes, the car almost got into a trench. She turned the car right that second, but because its speed was high, the car was upside-down (I have no words to tell).

Still in the car, she asked our condition. She saw a liquid flowing. She thought it was benzine so she kicked the car's door and started to get me and others out of there.


Well, different version, right?
I don't know which is true or not. Because I can't remember anything but those. I'm not good at remembering, maybe my mom is right. And it's just not important to debate, right?




I went home with my sis&uncle by taxi. I finally realized that I had 3 very little pieces of glass in my toe thumb. Not a big deal but sufficient hard to take those pieces out with yourself trying.



Allah Almighty says, "Every self will taste death. You will be paid your wages in full on the Day of Rising. Anyone who is distanced from the Fire and admitted to the Garden, has triumphed. The life of this world is only the enjoyment of delusion," (3:185)
and the Almighty says, "No self knows what it will earn tomorrow and no self knows in what land it will die." (W31:33; H31:34)
The Almighty says, "When their specified time arrives, they cannot delay it for a single hour nor can they bring it forward," (16:61)
and the Almighty says, "O you who believe! Do not let your wealth or children divert you from the remembrance of Allah. Whoever does that is lost. Give from what We have provided for you before death comes to one of you and he says, 'O Lord, if only you would give me a little more time so that I can give sadaqa and be one of the righteous.' Allah will not give anyone more time, once their time has come. Allah is aware of everything you do." (63:9-11)
The Almighty says, "Until, when death comes to one of them, he says, 'My Lord, send me back again. so that perhaps I may act rightly regarding the things I failed to do!' No indeed! It is just words he utters. Before them there is an interspace until the day they are raised up. Then when the Trumpet is blown, that Day there will be no family ties between them, they will not be able to question one another. Those whose scales are heavy, they are the successful. Those whose scales are light, they are the losers of their selves, remaining in Hell timelessly, forever. The Fire will sear their faces making them grimace horribly in it, their lips drawn back from their teeth. 'Were My Signs not recited to you and did you not deny them?'" to His words, "'How many years did you tarry on the earth?' They will say, 'We tarried for a day or part of a day. Ask those able to count!' He will say, 'You only tarried for a little while if you did but know! Did you suppose that We created you for amusement and that you would not return to Us?'" (W23:100-116; H23:99-115)
The Almighty says, "Has the time not arrived for the hearts of those who believe to yield to the remembrance of Allah and to the Truth He has sent down, and not to be like those who were given the Book before for whom the time seemed over long so that their hearts became hard. Many of them are degenerate." (W57:15; H57:16)
Source: Sunnipath

The death was close. Really close.
I mean, who knows that I'll be just stop living at this age?
I could be just die in that time, but Allah had destined not to.

Alhamdulillah.
And that accident teaches me that death is inevitable. No matter how young you are, nor how happy you are. Death will just come to you, without asking your permission, without looking for your condition.

Let's just plant it in our mind that: This dunya is so short compared with after life. Ask for RidhoAllah. Feel that how many blessings Allah has been giving to us right til this second.
And believe, one moment in Jannah will be more than equal to what We has suffered in this Dunya if we keep running in the right track: Islam, our deen.


Abu Hurayra reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Remember frequently the thing that cuts off pleasures," i.e. death." [at-Tirmidhi]
Source: Sunnipath


That's all I can say. Hopefully it will bring my self and you all to the better life style. May Allah protect us and our family. Amin.

Recommended post about death: Inter islam.



Wassalamu'alaikum Warahmatullah.

You Might Also Like

1 komentar

Subscribe