some other stories

00.51.00

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullaahi wabarakatuh.

This girl is finally back. Well, you know, I'm a typical blogger who only writes when I'm sad, like really. And maybe Allah gives me sucha sadness to bring me back here *nyengir*

So here I tell you some stories. Something happened with me last night, I read a line on rwitter which turned on my sadness&temperament at the same time. I know I'm no one but a girl with sins, but when an Islamic rule is played, I surely got sad....and angry. And so, this stupid girl did something without thinking twice. All you should know: Rasulullaah shollallahu 'alaihi wasallam NEVER told his ummah to do sucha thing, it was all my fault.

By then, I'm sorry, people, for every mistakes I've done. Hmm I also planned to deactive my twitter account, what always be my hesitation is: I'm going to sell some hijabs (hiks), and twitter is needed as  a marketing tool.

I'm now on the 2nd semester, and my whole life has changed since I became a college student.
1) I'm blessed with sucha manhaj, I finally know how pure Islam is. My whole questions are answered. I regret nothing at all. I...I just wanna keep it until my last breath, aamiin.
2) By having sucha way to live, all people around me start to see me different. I have heard a lot of bad talking behind me, much denial, and so on. But these all do not stop me at all. I know that this life is not permanent, I will die and will live in the hereafter, where all you've done in this world are measured. This is not easy......for sure. I'm standing up all alone, holding on... walking in silence... having a double identity.... but nothing is more beautiful than this. Maa syaa Allah.
3)You may see me as a college student who knows nothing and then taught by this way of salafussholih, and suddenly change my life. No, friends. You are wrong. I have tasted so many ways but when I found this, I couldn't give any denial.

Well, I want to give you so many stories about this, In syaa Allah later.

A sudden thought just came. by those denials, I also become a fragile girl, Al-Qawareer, as fragile as a mirror. I cry a lot, lol. If you only know how hard it is to hold on.... (I'm going to cry now but then I know I'm in my college's lab haha).

But do not see me as a victim of a manhaj. I'll never be any happier without this.
All I want is your du'a. To pray for me so that I can keep it in my heart until my last breath. Pray for me that I will not see anyone else as an enemy (because I had never). Pray for me to act and do like a muslimah should do. Pray for me to always be happy, though this might take a lot of energy. Pray for those who I love and those who love me.

This post is tijel, as usual. But then you know, a loneliness and much denial might attack me, but Allah is more than enough.

Wassalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe