Finally, submitted

23.40.00



Finally.
Hundred of papers that i have been working in the past few months is already submitted.

Thank you for the sleepless nights, the tears, the oh-how-lame-your-writing-is,  the coffee, the dramas, the how-stupid-i-am feeling, the crazy talks, the tiring days, the laughs with friends in campus lab in the middle of the night, the i-need-someone-right-now attack, the hunger in the middle of night, the missing laptop, and everything.

i have submitted it! i know it sounds so lame, but.... hell yes, I did!

i did it with the help of Him, of course. again and again. all over again.
it is only Him who always is there to listen to every bit of my stories, to help me, to push me up when i feel so weak.

i feel loved.

and it is Him who makes me feel so.


"And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me - indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me [by obedience] and believe in Me that they may be [rightly] guided." (QS Al-Baqarah: 186)

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe