Money $.

09.53.00




Finally! Just managed to create a life-time financial guideline for my self. I am so happy and excited! I have already had one before, but the new version is more detailed. It was triggered by the shocking fact that driving car in Jakarta really costs a lot of money, at least for a fresh graduate with so-so income like me. The benzine, the toll, the pak-ogah money (I drive suck and need help), the parking costs, etc. When I calculated it few days ago, I was so shocked with the amount of money I need to pay. It is waaaay much expensive than me using public transportation. But, due to some personal reasons, I still have to drive car. 




Based on my life timeline, I separate my financial guideline into three parts, which are:

  1. My life right now until I study abroad 
  2. My study-abroad life until one year I work in corporate (yes, I likely am about to work in corporate for 12 months after I got my master degree due to me wanting to become an information system lecture, in which it is an applied science. Beside, I need more money before I got married!)
  3. Life after marriage.... Nidi X Habibae, in which I assume his income just so I can do money projection.
The best part of planning is to imagine things go right the way I plan them to be. If everything will go smooth, I can make one of my biggest dream to come true at 26 age. After fulfilling it, I'll got married! It will need about 3 years after marriage for me and habibae to buy house and car without any bank things (you know what I mean). Of course, I do not plan to buy fancy house and car. For me, what matters is the function. Luxury comes last, or might be nothing at all. I don't mind drive an avanza or ayla or even Trajet, tho I do not like them right now LOL.

But, yes, us human can only plan, it is always His plan that matters. Whatever His plan, I just wish I still can walk on the right path and not being a world slave.

The thing is, money is not everything. We do not chase it for dunya matter. Money is just one of many many tools for us to do ibadaah.. tho I want to live 100% based on syari'ah islaam, I do not want to have a poor mindset. Muslim gotta be cool, we gotta be rich so we can provide ummah, we gotta have a big dream for ummah, for our family! At the end, we just can pray our wealth can be a good one helping us to jannah.


To habibae, you agree with me, right?

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe