What I wore on my graduation day

18.08.00

which is,



The most exciting yet scary part of my graduation preparation is: the dress. You might see me as not the type of a fashionista girl. I only wear what I want to wear on daily basis, whether it is my 6 old years shirts, my almost-everyday black dress, or what ever. But, deep down inside, I am so in love with everything girly, including dress. Come to my room and you can see all cute stuffs everywhere. 

After all the pros and conts, I chose to make my own dress, with the help of tailor of course. The one and only reason is basically because I do not want my graduation dress to be too tight on me. You know what I mean. I brought all the fabrics in Keren Textile, Pasar Mayestik. But, for the hijab, I ended up not using the fabric I brought there and chose the new one I brought online (Vanila Hijab) instead because the color was surprisingly so matched! My dress was tailored in Kusuma Tailor. Pak Kusuma's handmade was beyond satisfying. He managed to make my dress perfectly as I want it to be, with the perfect size.


My dress is perfect.
I am beyond grateful. 

Front look

Back look. Sad I didn't take a proper picture of this dress.


Look at the beautiful bow!


I paired my dress with a cute little shoes I brought on Matahari Deptstore, Connexion brand (my all-time fave low price brand). I bought this shoe before the fabric. I just knew that I want edmy graduation to be themed as my favorite color: dusty pink. Believe me, it was discounted like crazy. I got it only for 100K rupiahs. What a best purchase of month. 


And then, I added a cute pouch with gems on my outfit to add some luxury. I guess. 



Another thing is, I was brushed (made up) by Kak Jelsy. She made my face looked good. Sadly, It turned so oily and patchy. I just knew the fact that my face couldn't take the high-end foundation. LOL! On the second day, I wore a lower-price foundation and the makeup turned to be so damn good and stayed flawless.. 

And that was all!

The only thing I regret so much about my graduation dress is my hijab look. I havd told the hijab dresser to make it simple like I wanted it to be. But turned out, she made it another way and I was like "oh... okay.. I am running out of time so I will just accept it". So sad!




P.S This is the my graduation dress day one. 
I will update it for the second day also.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe