Life updates in an aesthetic way.

12.25.00

After weeks having dziness, I finally went to hospital and found out my dizziness had been being caused by a very low level HB of mine. I need to take vitamins everyday.


So long, my imagination living as a skinny human being! Yes, doctor said, for the rest of my life, I can't do diet. Once I lose kilograms, my immune system level would be decreased (or something like that), and that thing would probably attack me again. So I just have to accept my self fully and remove my insecurity for this kind of thing (which I never told anyone). Let's live this life being a fat girl. I have been doing it for 22 years anyway.


I still enjoy being a teaching assistant.


I give up on looking for love, and let love happens magically (do not trust anything you read on internet anyway).


It is been a month for me to drive car by my own. I enjoy it so much. Only if it takes less than an hour on road. Three pedals FTW. You know what I mean.


The urge to get married is (still) kind of high. It is just that I still need to choose between dream or love. You know which one I choose.


For now, it is Australia or Netherlands.


I heard a story about sexual abuse today. And I just have no idea why women can not speak up about their rights. It is a very common sense that once you are degraded by other people, you have to speak up and let that filthy abuser feel the consequence. This definitely will be one of basic principles I will teach to my children.


Speaking of children, is there still any hope to have krucils speaking (at least) 3 languages


Another thing to teach to my children: betrayal is a big deal. Leave the one who does.


And, oh, if only I knew who you would be, habibae.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe