Thanks, Ahok.

21.32.00


I personally thank the Governor of Jakarta, Ahok, for finally making me realized how I have gone too far, in a bad way. Tho' I have been losing my boundary recently, there is still a super tiny light in my heart which was then triggered by you, Mr. Ahok.

You made me realized how hard my heart became til I couldn't even get angry at all for what you said towards my guidance: Al-Qur'an.
You made me realized how so little faith I have inside me.

And what important is: how I should go back, over and over again.

Yes, I am a sinner. I make a lot of sins.
But, doesn't He always let me to crawl back to Him?


Call me silly for being like this and like that, over and over again.

But, isn't it so much better than me being like that for the rest of my life?


there definitely will come the time when I have to choose which life I'll live. I just don't know when.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe