I choose to be happy.

09.22.00


Today's sadness:

  1. I happened to (kinda) hit a motorcycle in front of me.
  2. I got very tired in the morning. The kind of tired I felt when I was about to get hospitalized last year. Scared me to the bone.
  3. I had a very very bad time on tanjakan parkiran Gramedia depok. It was damn embarrassing, making me want to cry (my driving skill sucks like... really.)
  4. I got very possessive to my friend. I was afraid my friend would leave me for another friend. I had no idea how to face life without that person's existence in my life.
  5. I remembered the one that got away's last words for me: do not get attached to anyone.

Today's happiness:
  1. I met my college friend who has the same exact personality with me. We both have agreed for a long time ago that we do have same souls. The insecurity, approval addiction, extroversion, blabla, even for humor receh too! We talked a lot. laughed a lot. 
  2. I went to book store.
  3. I read good book about what I suffer. It makes me loving my self more than usual. 
  4. One of my friend helped me during the hard time on tanjakan Gramedia. He drove my car!
  5. Last but not the least, I am happy that I choose to be happy and waras eventho my insecurity grows wilder tonight. Tho I am still afraid I would lose one of the best people I've met in my entire life as a friend, I realized that.. my friend deserves to be happy, to live, to befriend with anyone. I realized that I do too have friends. I accept my self for being anything less than perfect. I know God loves me for being human. And it is more than enough. 



As I live more and more each day, I realize that I do not only need to improve my self, but  I want to in a better way. I am trying to fix my issues. And I am pretty positive I can do this. Yes, it needs time, or might be a life-time for me. But, I will never stop trying. I promise.

Go away, negative vibes. Xoxo.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe