It takes two to tango

11.23.00

Another night like those days


Since I was a child, I had never been into any group or circle of friends. I trust almost none. Up until now, I can count people whom I trust with only one of my hands. The one and only way people can understand why I am like this is by knowing my whole life story. But only one person on this earth who does.

So, it kinda sucks having a friendship drama like this over and over again. This got me questioning my self: am I not good enough? do not I deserve to be a part of one circle? 

I thought, maybe I would have a different perspective of friends when I were in college. I thought I would meet people who got me soul to soul. But, in this twenty-two year I've been living, I have realized that.... most people would never be able to get my soul. And there is nothing I can do. 

Tho, this is not a thing to be crying over by a twenty two years old lady, I am still crying anyway. A lot.


Help me.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe