Questions.

00.53.00



How is life going on?
Fine. Life is awesome. It is more peaceful, and should be.

What do you do in these recent days?
Almost like what I always did: assisting class, assessing students' homeworks, watching funny videos on youtube, liking silly posts on Instagam, mumbling everything in my head on twitter, crying over sad videos on youtube.

Anything new?
I am preparing for my master degree. this time, I am sure I am really really preparing it! Oh, I will take IELTS test on January 17th. Glad it has been funded by faculty so I don't have to pay it.

Are you happy?
Yes. I am happy, content enough with my own self. 

Are you lonely?
God is with me.

Don't you feel like your life now is so effin boring? 
No. I have so many things to do. so many opportunities to catch. The ambition is in my blood.

Don't you miss me?
No. You are not a part of my self. You are not a soul of mine. You were a delusion I had because I didn't do what I supposed to do. You were a wrong escape I took. 
I have let you go. And I wish you to go forever. 


A question from me, to me.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe