A very happy saturday

00.19.00

Just got home after having Tes Potensi Akademik (TPA) this morning. The test was indeed not easy, yet fun. Well, I might write about it (and my IELTS preparation) later in different post, insya Allah. 

I don't know if it's really because of my extreme emotion or not, but my mood seems so much brighter than yesterday.. I am super happy about today and what comes next. Really excited about what God has planned! Truth is, I am not sad or gloomy about love anymore. I mean, I don't hate my self for regularly having negative vibes towards love. It is what human feels, after all.

But, Whoever and wherever you are, habibae, believe me.. I am not going to throw myself to anyone else. I am not going to give up on you! I hope you don't, too.

Have a very happy saturday, everyone :)



You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe