Faith.

10.29.00




Of all beautiful things in this world, faith has done a very very great job to keep me sane and alive. Although being alive now is hard, there is no guarantee that life after death will be more beautiful for me.


Therefore, no wonder why I try to stick to my faith as much and as close as I can. because it is the only beautiful thing left for my soul. Tho I sin a lot (a lot more than y'all), Tho I question my self if I ever be in heaven, I still pray I'll do. 



For God's sake, every pain I have in this world will soon be vanished when I arrive in jannah. insya Allaah.

I still pray one day Rasulullah waiting me in the side of his lake, in other world.



No, I don't hate anyone. Hating is the least thing I can do. I still pray, I will be there with everyone around me.


You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe