Woman.

08.52.00


Today is International Women Day and suddenly everyone starts talking about women and our rights. defining them based on what they think.

For the sake of moon and sun, Allah has stated everything clear through Al-Qur'an and As-Sunnah. We have our rights, as we have our obligations. Our position and men's are not same because Allah knows best what strength and weakness We possess. Thus, we can not ask for the equality. 

We will never be equal to each other.
Allah creates both women and men on their own way.

And I can't thank Allah more for making us women special. Only those who understand and practice deen who know the important to treat women well.

--

On this day, I also want to thank my mom for being my inspiration to be a wonderful woman with wonderful heart. May Allah bless her always.

--

On this day, I also wish I can be a great woman in deen. The one who always remembers Allah throughout the day. The one who does her roles. The one who is beneficial to human being, especially family.

I pray to Allah for making me a good mom to my future children. My children deserves to have the best mom. I am working on it insya Allah.

--

On this day, to my future daughters,
Ayesha, Khadija, etc, I pray to Allah for making you as great as the wives of Rasulullah whose names you possess. May you be a pious one. May you get the highest education you want to have. May Allah ease your way to reach your dream.

--

Here's to all strong women,
May we meet them. May we be them. May we raise them.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe