Bleed.

07.47.00




Dear Allah,

It is You who makes me strong up until this second. You are the only one I can lean on, the only one whom I can cry my heart out with, You are the only one I trust in this cruel world, the only one who is there when I am at my worst. 

I am bleeding when none sees me bleeding, but I know You notice it. You notice every scars I have inside me. I want to cry. I want to tell people I am done with everything in my life. I want to scream. I want people to know that I have been hurt in my entire life. 
That the person they see laughing and smiling is actually dying inside. I am alone. and I am always always always lonely.

But I cant. Because I know everyone bleeds differently.


O Allah The Almighty One,
make me strong. make me stronger than ever.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe