A day well spent in Ancol.

04.44.00

Hi Hi,

Alhamdulillah, I just got my first debut to present my study in a conference, which is ICACSIS (International Conference on Advanced Computer Science and Information System). The conference was held for two days, here is my story:

Day One.
Arrived so late, like on 14:00. Didn't get the chance to see my friend (Made Ayu) presenting her paper. But, after that, we talked a lot because we hadn't seen each other for months. Lovely moment!

my nametag
I happened to watch plenary speech, but it was all about computer-science thing. My brain couldn't cope with that, LOL.

Plenary speech by prof Heru

I went home at 17:30. The sky was very dark, it was raining sooo heavy. Trust me, it was one of the worst moments for me on road. I almost hit another car several times because I couldn't see anything due to my bad sight ability. But alhamdulillah I came home safe.

Nightmare

Day two.
Even though I only had 3 hours sleep in the last night, I managed to arrive at 7:00 (#independentwoman). My presentation schedule was at 8:00 with Bu Putu as moderator. She's my fave lecturer, anyway! Alhamdulillaah I kinda did my presentation quite well. 

After having presentation, I went to SeaWorld with e-health students who attended the conference (what kind of asdos I am LOL). Had a great time there! Especially in jellyfish aquarium.. They are soo aesthetically satisfying and beautiful. 


oddly annoying!

We only spent 2 hours in SeaWorld because it was actually a quite small place to explore. After that, we went back to conference venue to have lunch and attend another paper presentations and plenary speeches. At last, there was announcement for best presenters in each sessions. Sadly, I didn't get it. hiks! my competitive soul needs to chill a lil bit, deh.

That's that.
Overall, I am so thankful to God and proud of my self for being able to publish my paper and present in an international conference (tho it was held by Fasilkom UI). I know I love working in this field and I am looking forward to seeing another great opportunities!

Xx.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe