For who you are.

01.25.00

Here again, me and the idea of love.


Today, I feel like I need a validation, a feeling of secure. I did some stupid things like usual. First, I have been sent wrong documents for my conference application for several times, like more than 4 times in a row. I did even put my supervisor's names wrong. I feel so embarrassed. Second, I shared a mind map of a particular subject for students and I immediately regretted doing it. The mind map sucks and weird. I can't help imagining students laughing on it. Tho they kindly insist me that it's helpful for them. Third, I accidentally video-called my supervisor and it was so unprofessional in so many levels. I know he wouldn't be mad at me but still.. it is embarrassing.

I have no idea why there is not a single day I do something embarrassing or stupid. I am so weird and so insecure at the same time. I know I am too hard on myself.

And, at a rough time like this,
all I want to do is just to cry, to be hugged, and to listen someone telling me 
"it is okay. it is not embarrassing. i love you for who you are"

and yes I do it myself. Because i love me!

Xx.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe