Hajj. Insya Allah.

08.18.00



It's so heart warming to see pictures of muslimin doing hajj. O Allah, let me and my family do hajj. Let us visit baitulloh.

I just can't resist to cry when it comes about baitullah.
3 years ago, I found islam and I often cried so heavy... shaking my shoulder so hard, asking Allah to strengthen my heart because I wanted to be a better person. And days later after such as turn, a neighbor of mine came home from doing hajj. And that old lady said to me in tears, she told me that she saw me in front of Ka'bah. She told me it was clearly me.
O Allah, does my soul have arrived in Your home? Does this sinful lady deserve to go to your home.......?

It's not only me, O Allah. It's about my entire family too. I want to make my parents and my family performing Hajj. I probably won't work in a multinational company with dollars of money. But I believe that You have a plan for me to make that dream came true. I want my mom and my dad to perfom hajj......... it's a beautiful dream.
O Allah, no matter how sinful i've become, let me go back to the right path, O Allah. Do not let my heart getting attached to this world. And If I'm falling for a man and forgetting about You, please break my heart over and over again. So that I can go back to You.
Yes, after all... we're just a human. A slave of God. Laa ilaha ilallah :') and yes, we're going to turn back to him some day.....
May all the muslimin who is currently perfoming hajj be a haji mabrur. And may Allah let us to visit His home. Aamiin :')

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe