A hybrid

06.42.00



She is too quiet, or she is too loud. She takes things too seriously, or not seriously at all. She is too sensitive, or too cold-hearted. She hates every fiber of her being, or she loves it with every pieces of her heart. There is no in between for her.
It was either all, or nothing.
I’m grateful to be born as me, with all the sparks and the flaws, all the love and hate, all the capabilities and stupidity, all the happiness and sadness, everything. Every single thing of me.

Because,
I am a total-hybrid.
I can be really ambitious and self-confident, having my vision towards future. I plan every single dream I want to reach. I write it down on my dream’s book. I know what to do. I can be really really self-oriented. I don’t like to be attached to a particular friend, or guy, or anyone else. I am an independent girl. When you offer me your world, I already have mine. And this high-alpha side of mine is definitely good for my life plan and future.

But don’t be afraid,
I am capable to cry all the day long after realizing how cruel this world is to children. I am too kind, that my mother will get angry at me because she thinks people could just take advantage of me. I also can be effing weak in front of people I trust. And another beta things, I got it.

Being a hybrid also means you can be into so many environments at the same time, you can feel the side of both world. You can literally sympathize to everything, you can talk to any people with different personalities by heart. You are the believers, the doers, the woman with soft heart, the one rendering someone almost insane.  And you’ll always nail it.

The best part of being a hybrid woman is,
When you are at your worst, your friends just got to say: I don’t believe that you can be this weak. The 'you'  I know does not act like this. She always got everything under controlled.
And boom! It won’t take much time for you to get up, and rock this world.

With all the ups and downs, being a hybrid is always good. Well, being me is.

Psst…..
I am a universe full of secrets, a part of me is always hidden.




Xoxo,
A 84% high-alpha and 58% high-beta girl

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe