Still, to infinity and beyond

18.57.00

Doctor has stated it. And by that, I officially have to follow all treatment procedures. I have to live in home and reduce my activities.
By this, I have to pack my bag and leave Indonesian Qur'an Foundation. This is the saddest part. Some people say that Al-Qur'an chooses which people should stay with it. I wonder, is this how Qur'an eliminate me? Does Qur'an not want to stay with me?
I wanna memorize qur'an so much... it hurts. I've found a place to start making my dream come true. But I have to leave that place. So sad....
Ah, no.
The dream shouldn't stop here. I will keep memorizing qur'an wherever I live. Same target everyday, same spirit, different place only.
Nothing will ever stop me reaching every single dream I have. I will still keep doing my best. I will still join more and more competitions, and win! I will still be me.
Nothing will stop me. Not even this mere disease. I will not exaggerate this situation and will not play as a victim. I will be healthy really soon because... I know I can. People will still love me as much as I love them :-)
Bismillah.
Still, to infinity and... beyond!

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe