Under melbourne sky

22.18.00

https://secure.static.tumblr.com/dfb288107d0f7b70f3ba1438c59b2005/yc8ktme/WFSn665lq/tumblr_static_05601_hd_640_v2.jpg 

"I'll be hearing my own foot steps under Adelaide sky.
Would you be kind enough to remember me?"

Australia, specifically Melbourne, has been one of places I want to study at. Some sources say they have the best information system study in this world. Besides, people of Melbourne is great, Oz is not that free, and living there doesn't require as much money as Sidney does (well, you know why lah ya). But still, I am focusing on enterprise system (kinda related to e-business). New Castle&UBC provide great learning about that interest, some say. Well, I don't know.
Maybe, maybe someday I will walk on the street of New Castle or Melbourne or British Columbia, or even... Depok. I am not sure where Alloh will fly me to...
But one thing I believe (in sya Alloh),
In that moment, you won't even cross my mind for a bit. Because what? Because I will be busy having my own happy life given by Him while pursuing my dreams *\('',)/*


Love,
The Brilliant, you say.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe