You go, woman!

18.46.00



Beneath every strong independent woman lies a broken little girl who had to learn how to get back up and to never depend on anyone. 

I am still learning how to keep that-little-girl soul inside me calm. I don't want to show it to the world. I know I haven't fully been transformed into a super strong independent woman right now. Sometimes, it feels so hard to keep everything inside your heart and act like life's easy.
But I know one thing, dunya is never been easy to anyone.  Well, I am glad I still can be that broken little girl...... in front of The Almighty God, Alloh Jalla Jalaluhu :)

Alhamdulillaah.... Thank you, Alloh, for always blessing me with sooo much favors I can't deny! Thru the thick and thin, you always help me to be happy again and again. And........ thank you, Nida, for always trying to stand up on your own. You go, woman!  Jannah awaits you.. insya Alloh.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe