Death penalty

07.00.00

I have so many words inside my mind to write, but I feel like I have no power to even type it here. Shodaqta Yaa Rosulullaah Sholallahu'alaihi wa sallam. Indeed death cuts off all the pleasure in this dunya. Abu Hurayra reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, “Remember frequently the thing that cuts off pleasures,” i.e. death.” [at-Tirmidhi]. So sad.. we often think we will live long here, we believe death will not come so close. But, death is inevitable. Death will find us. 


"Every soul will taste death" (Ali Imron 3:185)

Anyway, this is inspired by Freddy Budiman's story. Rohimahullaah.
He definitely reminds me about the death sentence I got since I was born. I will die. I just do not know when. Oh.. how I have to prepare it. Masya Allaah.. what a beautiful journey of him... in the end of his life, I believe he has reminded a lot of souls to turn back to Allaah...

Also, I recommend you to listen to Ustadz Syafiq Basalamah's lecture below. This lecture is about death... May Alloh bless Ustadz Syafiq. 





Tell me, khoirunnida.
How long do you want to stay bad like this?
O, dear friends, please pray for me... :'(

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe