First nightmare on Jakarta's roads

05.38.00



As I got my driving license today, i offered my self to drive my mom's car. At first, she was doubt with me because she knew i was effin' dumb at driving. But she agreed at the end.

Yup, tonight was my first ever experience in real driving. I drove thru the Jakata's crazy traffic jams, with crazy bikes and buses. It was a nightmare for me. All my life, I haven't driven any vehicles before. I can't even drive motorbike on real roads (by real roads, I mean big roads.. you get it lah). The problem I have is:

  1. I can't feel my car's body, like I don't even know if it was close to cars besides mine or not
  2. I am not used to look at rear view mirror
Tonight was a real nightmare. Like, real nightmare.

It was even worse because first,  my mom got massive panicked.. she started to shout me while holding the driving wheel because her car was just millimeter away from a bus. Oh, God.. I really really wanted to shout like "OK, mom. Stop your panic.. I am dying inside too!". And second, it was worse because it was a night! I got -6.00 on my eyes. People with bold glasses can not see the night clearly, it was like... dark everywhere. It was hard to see another vehicles around. If you suffer like I do, you will know how it feels. 

I hate how dumb I am in driving cars like... what the hell, I want my mom's skills! She is absolutely stunning in driving. 

But, still, besides its bloody hell today's nightmare, driving is really a fun thing to do. It is somehow relaxing ─only if you are good at it. Above all, I believe driving is a skill everyone should have, whether they have vehicles or not.

Can't wait to have a flawless driving skill!
I'm sorry, Jakarta. I'll make your roads even worse. 

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe