July favorites

01.10.00



Almost every beauty channel on YouTube has a segment called months favorites. In that segment, the YouTuber tells their favorite products on past month. Since I am a hard-core fan of beauty channel on YouTube, I decided to make such as segment on this blog. The difference is, I don’t make this segment about beauty products only. I will talk about anything I like, included movie, mobile application, book, or what so ever. Hurray? Tho’ none seems to read this blog but my close friends, I am still excited about this new idea!

After all, I write to express, not to impress.

Eventho is not August yet, here are my July favorites..


Electronics ─ Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1850, Light Orchid


When I bought my new laptop last month, I got a discount for this wireless mouse. I just had to pay 100K rupiahs to get it when it actually costed about 300K rupiahs. Kinda best buy. I fell in love with this mouse only because it is frikkin' color. That is absolutely my shade! I had no expectation towards this mouse, but when I started to use it, I realized it felt way much better than my previous mouse: Logitech Wireless Mouse M235. Since then, I can't stop using this beautiful mouse! In my honest opinion, compared to my previous mouse, it is smaller, lighter, more controllable, and.. more responsive. I don't know, it just feels so handy for me. 


Beauty ─ Magnum Barbie Mascara, Maybelline


This product was really happening last month because many beauty YouTuber gave a good review about it. And somehow, I bought it on June. Since then, I can’t stop falling in love with this mascara because it works really well on my lashes! This product is water-proof, that is why it is so hard to remove. Moreover, it has fiber so it gives length (and volume as well) on lashes. With this, my short lashes can turn into a Barbie one. LOL! I might be overrating it. Besides this mascara, I also have Hyper Curl Mascara by Maybelline. Compared to that one, I actually will choose Magnum Barbie simply because it fixes my short lashes problem. This product costs about 120K rupiahs and can be found in Maybelline store, even in Indomaret. Oh, just for your info, when I am well-aware, I usually use make up inside my house only. I don’t use anything outside house except my skin routine products. Neither do mascara..  I let my lashes be short. But since I got this product, the temptation to use mascara outside home is too damn high! I happened to wear it, then praised my own lashes in front of mirror. And after I realized how I should not do that, I removed it while telling my own self “it is okay not to be beautiful”. LOL! Girls will be girls.


Lyric ─ Can't help falling in love with you, Elvis Presley

"Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?"

It is not happening right now, but.. I definitely look forward the one whom I can't help falling in love with. Anyway, I use several can't help falling in love lines on this post. LOL!


Bag ─ Les Catino



I’m addicted to bags. I have so many bags in my closet. But, the worst part of me is, if I am into one bag, I will use it almost every day without using another one. And that makes me look like I don’t have many bags, according to mom. This bag from La Catino is my best buy on June. The actual price is too expensive for me, but I got it with 90% discount. W-O-W! I love it because it has dusty colors with pink tone and old city illustration in both sides. What's more important is, it can turn to be a sling bag. My love for a bag is as simple as that.


YouTube channel ─ Suhay Salim


Oh, I love her personality so much! I think she is the only tomboy local beauty YouTuber. Her makeup skill is flawless, especially for the eyes. She also loves to give review (and use it as well) about local products, not like other YouTuber who seems so into high-end products. In her make up tutorials, she often says something silly but funny. I can’t get over her “anjing! Alis buatan” words. LOL! Go check her out.


I think that's all for July favorites.
Hope you enjoy reading this post as much as I love writing it.
XoXo.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe