For a better year.

22.53.00


This morning, I canceled my job interview because my soul just couldn't take anything. Again, I disassociate with people, do not feel like socializing at all, get my anxiety really high. This is hard, but not too hard because it is been a constant part of my life lol. But the problem is: how to explain to the world about what I feel. People will not accept my soul doesn't feel good as a reason of me being hard to get contacted. So, they will ended up perceiving me as an inconsistent human being (which is true) and not responsible (which is also true). 

Tho I will be staying inside my house this whole day (glad there is none so I can just cry suddenly with no reason), I will try to do something positive like analyzing my conference data, doing sport, studying IELTS, packing books for charity, and cleaning up my house. Lucky me, I've got the best pet on earth, Zahra, accompanying me. His presence is enough eventho he is just sleeping all day long haha.


On behalf to my own self,
I will not give up on you for like ever. You will not fight this war alone. You are a survivor. You are a darling full of ambition, my partner on this righteous mission. There is no human being who loves you more than I  do!! :>





For a mentally better year.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe