Night contemplating: akhirul zaman

11.54.00


The night feels so peacefully silent. Some people choose to sleep, some people still work, and others choose to maintain their relationship to God ―crying their heart out of this prison called dunya.

I am not as good as those people, so here I am contemplating by writing.


This is literally the akhirul zaman. Just got the broadcast message about the signs of doomsday that now are already existed. This got me scared to the bone. With so so little amount of deeds, I know I can't face the reality that will happen in the yaumul hisab. Maybe, I am not a smart woman who can see those signs of doomsday based on science, but I know something.....


Muslim are leaving sunnah Rasulullah sholallahu 'alaihi wa sallam

Now look at my self.

A friend of me just asked me to fast tomorrow. And the thought of insya Allah lah if I wake up early for sahoor, it is just a sunnah, tho crossed my mind. So, who am I compared with sahabah Rasulullah (rodhiallahu 'anhum) whom they have been promised jannah by Allah yet they still work hard to get more deeds? who am I?
And by the sunnah, it is not only the sunnah in fiqh.
It is more than that. Sunnah is the way of Rasulullah lived.

Now look at my self,

I watch movies with so many faults in it, yet I still laugh hard and enjoy myself in things that I shouldn't do. Where is the concept of Al-wala' wa-l-bara' I really believe? Am I just believing it without even implementing what I do believe? 

Now look at my self.

I got so many hatred in my own heart. I judge people easily, I mock those who seems are lost ―when I actually should help them. Who am I daring to label my self as the follower of Rasulullah when I don't follow the way Rasulullah loves humankind? Who am I daring to consider myself loving him?

Sometimes, 

I defend my sins by thinking it's okay lah... the super alim A who memorizes many hadits are still dating a girl tho... why on earth should this sinful lady hold herself back, then? 
That thought is so wrong, in so many levels.
I shouldn't look for nowadays muslim to be a role model.
I have enough guidance: Al-Qur'an, Sunnah, and ijtihad ulama.

Sometimes,
I get mad and sad at the same time when I see a human I adore because of his/her religiosity― commits a sin. I feel betrayed, somehow. 
But then again, they are all a human, after all. They do deeds and commit sin, just like me. When they do commit sin, I warn myself not to judge 'em easily and try to give 'em excuse. 
If they inspire me, then it is good for 'em and me alhamdulillaah ―may Allah bless 'em.

But then, the reason why I do deeds and avoid sins should only because of Him, Allaah Jalla Jalaluhu.

Maybe there are people outside who do feel dissapointed when they know me committing sin, astaghfirullaah.
I just want to remind those who might adore me for my religiosity on the outside, please do not put hope on me at all. For I am a sinful lady whose sins are kept by Him. Please just correct me if I am wrong and give me naseha for islam is a religion of naseha, and... just don't make me as a role model. Get inspired by Rasulullah, nabi, sahabiyah, and ulama. May Allah bless you.

I have learnt and learnt,
The more I put hope on human (for any purpose), the easier I will get hurt.
As we are now in the akhirul zaman, 
I think I need to remind myself very often to keep going back to Him. Faafiru ilallah. For worshiping Him is the purpose of my (our) life.

So, Flee unto Allaah (51:50)
Let's run back together to Him. If we can't run, we may walk. If we can't walk, we may crawl.
Just make sure we don't stuck. 
Let's revive the sunnah, too.
Sorry if I write this unstructured.



فلا تعصي إلهك وأطعه
دواما علّ تحظى بالقبول

Love,
خير

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe