Remembrance in morning

15.48.00


"We have reached the morning and unto Allah belongs all sovereignty, and all praise is due to Allah.
No either deity has the right to be worshiped except Allah, Him alone, without other associate (to be worshiped but Allah), to Him belongs all sovereignty, 
to Him belongs all praise, His The Most Omnipotent upon all matters. 
My Lord, I ask for the good of today and the good of what follows it. And I seek protection in You from the evil of today and the evil of what follows it. 
My Lord, I take refuge in You from laziness and senility. 
My Lord, I ask protection in You from torment in the hell and punishment in the grave."



In the name of Him, let's make today awesome!
XOXO

Ijhad wa laa taksal wa laa taku ghoofilan fa nadaamatul 'uqbaa liman yatakaasalu

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe