Do it really good so they can't ignore you

17.52.00




Been stressful with psychology theories since morning. i don't know why i write skripsi about topic i have never learnt before. yaa, most of students do that too, sih, hahaa good luck for us. alhamdulillah for i am able to have a nice morning like this, my head feels heavy, i wanna drink coffee but i know i have to be healthy so bye coffee.... bye!

yesterday i met my advisor and talked about how i wanna change my research's perspective. after discussing with him, i knew i was wrong. so yup, i will be still researching about end user behavior with social cognitive theory, but not with expectancy confirmation theory lol. my dosbing confirmed my proposal last week but yesterday he said he forgot that actually SCT and ECT are kinda not related due to their objectives.

that's the art of skripsi. you get confirmed, you feel happy, you start feeling proud, and then dosbing says it shouldn't be like that. haha, okay... gotta change a bit and sharpen my knowledge about SCT. i really am thankful for i am blessed with such as super kind advisor, i mean.... he literally spent almost 2 hours assisting me with my skripsi yesterday. he suggested some great papers for me to read, etc. Allahu yubarik fiih....

eventho i believe my dosbing says it to everyone, this sentence remains in my mind:
"do it really good, we can submit it to international journals, may it will get published"

Bismillah............. 
having paper published in intl journal is one of dreams that has been written in my dream book since a super long ago.



فلا تعصي إلهك وأطعه
دواما علّ تحظى بالقبول

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe