Another weekend spent in Campus.

04.12.00

All sad people write —Lang Leav.




Yay! Setelah bete-bete karena udah ke kampus terus dicuekin orang (#girlsproblem), akhirnya memutuskan untuk ke Lab IM saja. Turned out, it was a nice decision to stay in lab because now my 3rd paper progress is going up to 60% done. I don't know why but I enjoy writing papers, it is just that I feel like something beneficial from my brain can be shared to others, gitu. Ya eventho my research topics are not difficult, as I work more on social-science side, sih. But, still, writing makes me calm. 




Another thing is, I just found a very very great Youtube series titled SORE: Istri dari Masa Depan. Well done, Tropicana Slim, for making such great campaign to be healthy. After watching the series, I feel like wanting to fix my lifestyle and start a healthy life. Really. Besides the great message, the actors, video shooting and editing are awesome too. Apalagi background-nya di negara impian gue.... Italia. You definitely should watch it!


Ah, emang dari dulu paling suka ngerjain sesuatu di lab kampus di akhir pekan.

#inAcademiaLifeIlive

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe