What makes me happy

21.56.00

when it comes.



First day (almost always) sux. Tho, you just can't simply escape your own hormone, sure you can avoid being stress by embracing your own hormone.. loving your own self.

what I have today:
  • avoid meeting/communicating with almost everyone to avoid possible drama
  • doing laundry (#basicallywhatmakesmehappyeveryday)
  • cute pajama
  • a very good body scrub
  • strawberry-smelled body lotion
  • good perfume
  • simply everything that makes me smells good for self-sanity
  • taking Kiranti; kinda pathetic no matter how I try not to take it, I always will at the end because personally, the pain is..... unbearable. Self-pukpuk. may it won't give any negative effect.
  • a non-sad romantic book
  • snacks
  • beauty videos on youtube

In my opinion, staying sane and happy in this kind of day is really needed so I can still finish my weekend-work.

Have a great Saturday. 


You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe