New babies.

02.34.00

Here they are




This morning I accidentally stopped by Guardian at Emporium Pluit Mall after having interview, and life made me buying lip cream and nail lacquers. Thing is, I am not into make up in daily basis because I don't like the way people look at me when I wear it. I even barely wear any powder. But, I just love to collect them and use them in my house to have fun.. especially, nail polish! d'oh! so priti.

About the products:
The lip cream is from MakeOver, it costs 100K IDR. I do like the texture, it is way much better than Wardah as it doesn't crack. The color is good, too. While the nail polishes are from Catrice, they cost 40K IDR for two because of discount. Wow! What a saving. Proud of ma self. Anway, I have bought Catrice nail polishes for several times and I have no problem with them. Colors are great, good textures. But, some of them needs to be applied two coats (there will be hint on the packaging if needed so). Oh, it's better if you use base or top coat to make sure you nail polish lasts longer. 

current lip products in my bag.

I literally have no idea why I brought some of makeups in my bag when I don't even use 'em, it's just that maybe if I got to get married in second, I am ready. You know.. life is sometimes weird and we have to get prepared.


And last, eventho the other nail lacquer's name is Bride Takes It All, which is one-hundred percent so me in the future, I prefer the Out of The Dark more. It is so pretty and fits one of my favorite bags.

no filter at all


That's it.
See you with another not-so-important-but-cute 
shopping products of mine.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe