Gifts

07.45.00

Another update.


Thanks!

I always love being spoiled with gifts. I mean, who doesn't anyway?! It's not about the products, it's just the matter of knowing someone cares about what you like. Lovely! So, this week feels so grrreat with the fact that my friend gave me a book which I've been wanting since like... weeks ago! This is my first Murakami's book and I am so excited. Extrrra excited that I can't stop smiling looking at this beautiful hard-covered awesome masterpiece of him. My friend said this book is a gift for my graduation, which is happened a year ago. LOL! It's okay. totally worth to wait, after all. Thanks! really!!


Love me do.

I am not only a nerd, but also a girl. So, having beauty products as a gift is what I want. My auntie gave me The Body Shop's White Musk Eau De Toilette. FYI, The Body Shop (TBS) is one of my favorite beauty brands. From what I know, this EDT is a new product released by TBS this year. Of course I am happy to have it for free! Mahal, seus, pakai duit sendiri mah sayang banget beli beginian. LOL. In fact, it is not like the usual me. I am more into TBS's strawberry series with sweet-fruity smell. But this White Musk smells awesome. It is fresh, sweet, vanilla-y The kind of smell for my age, lah. Not too strong but not too fruity like Strawberry series. Weird fact: I like using EDT when I go to bed L-O-L. You can check the product here: https://www.thebodyshop.co.id/reno-white-musk-edt-30ml-835.html



That's it.
Have a good night. 

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe