Behind the wheel.

03.25.00


Yesterday was kinda bad. So was this morning.
I decided to just drive car to campus, looking for positive vibes. There, I realized how driving actually soothes my soul.




For me, driving is all about expressing what I feel. When I am sad, I can cry my heart out in my car alone, feeling emotionally bare. only me and God. Moreover, I can contemplate things. See people on roads. Feel grateful how God gives yme enough happiness. thanking God how comfortable my seat is. And when I'm angry, I just can drive crazily.. increasing my speed from 60km/hour to 80 to 100 to 120... (Thank God Etios Valco can't go beyond it LOL or else I'll make my self in trouble).  


^
This is a stupid act you shouldn't follow.
FYI, 
Feeling sad, angry or agitated behind the wheel raises the risk of an accident by nearly ten times. (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12168472/Which-emotion-raises-the-risk-of-a-car-crash-by-nearly-10-times.html) LMFAO!!


But, I enjoy it anyway!
Drive fast. Drive safe.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe