Welcoming Jameelah.

09.32.00


hurray! praise to Allah for everything. 



Now, I and my senior are starting our crafting-based small business, named Jameelah Gifts. We picked the name because... it sounds cute and represents how we want our crafts to be: beautiful. Kya! I really am excited about this business not because of the money, but because I do love crafts (tho I am not really good about it). My responsibility is more in marketing stuffs like promoting it, managing social media channels (LOL! being offline doesn't apply 100% for me then), and.... designing things. Once again, tho I am not that good, I enjoy designing things on Photoshop hihi. Yuhu.. my Jameelah be beneficial and bring happiness to others. Amin.



Me being too ENFJ lately.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe