A day in my life.

06.11.00

/


Hi, Saturday people.

I don't know why but the time when I woke up today, I immediately planned to write 'a day in my life' post. So, here it is.

I woke up kinda late because my lazya$$ weekend vibes be like "yaudah sih hari sabtu ini".

The first thing I did was doing laundry! My laundry today was 2 buckets since I haven't done it in 4 days. LOL. I finished it only for 1.5 hours til 8.40AM.

A view from my grandma's side house

After that, I had my weekend-self pamper routine for more than 2 hours, til 11-an AM. L-O-L. Ohya the picture below is not mine since there's no bathub in my grandma's house (or even in my house). I once had tapi akhirnya kamar mandi-nya dikecilin terus bathub-nya dijual mak gue karena jarang dipake. Ya gimana ya... jangankan mandi 2 jam, dulu pas gue masih mahasiswi aja kayaknya udah syukur alhamdulillah bisa mandi 2x sehari. HMMM. Now impiankyu adalah punya rumah yang kamar mandi-nya 4x4 meter, fix kalo gitu gue bisa seharian gak keluar. HAHAHA harga rumah aja brp nid yaambruk. ya amin-in aja sik.


(3) Twitter
got this on pinterest with "bathub aesthetic pink" keyword

Next place was Kak Ryan & Ka Diane's wedding party at GKM Tower. It was so close to my home like it only took about 15 minutes to reach the place. My outfit was all gold from head to toe. My style is as boring as that, I know. I was there for an hour only, til 12:40 AM.


Went to ATM to pay my monthly bill: Telkomsel. After all these months, this is the cheapest Halo bill I ever had! Proud of my self.





Then, going to Snappy at Rancho (before ps rebo) to print things for LPDP's last stage on Tuesday, as my printer ran out of ink. Didn't expect Snappy would be that expensive like it costed 8.700 IDR/page to print colored page. lulz. Total money spent: 60.200 IDR.






As expected, Jakarta's road on weekends are as bad as it is on weekdays. 




Had Val washed after a week off at Dian Auto, Ceger Taman Mini.




While waiting for Val got cleaned, I went to Alfamidi looking for Rudy Hadisuwarno's hair tonic. Unfortunately there wasn't any of it. When I was about to buy Ellips's hair oil (what I usually use), I found something on another shelf...


Terselip di kiri bawah, even di rak body lotion.


Herborist's Olive Oil!!! Gosh. I planned to buy it online last week since I love Herborist's body scrub so much. But, I didn't. This product costs 30K IDR. Ohya this oil is actually for skin but I use it for hair LOL ngaco banget hidup gue. Yasudah... let's just give it a try.


you belanja lagi boz


Then then then, I reached home at 4 PM. And now wanna sleep bcoz already sleepy.




Welcome to my boring life.
Xx.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe