Empty.

10.05.00

ya ya ya.




As a mere human, we tend to have desires on beautiful things. And when we love them too deeply, it is just so hard to let them go, in any kind of situation. It is a dilemma for me to let you go. But, maybe sacrificing things I love is needed. I know I shouldn't attach to you from the very first time, but hey... you're just so lovely I can't resist. 

Thing is, there are children, women, oldies, men, and thousands of people dying outside. I just can't be selfish and can't possibly think about my self only while $hits are happened with humanity nowadays.

So, here it is.
I am letting you go, my holy-grail body lotion. Never I found another one like you! 
Thanks for being with me for years, I might won't purchase you anymore. It's time for me to try loving other cheaper lotions. 


Hiks. sebuah potret kehidupan wanita sensitif 2017.
Sedih banget loh beneran, se-sayang itu sama The Body Shop yang ini dari kapan tau.
Ya Alloh semoga ada diskon 50% deh gw beli lagi kalo gitu T__T
#justmything #everyonemattersbutme


Xoxo. 

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe