Love on the weekend.

19.43.00


Love on the weekend, love on the weekend /

I'm busted up and I'm loving every minute of it //
Pinterest: @ AmburrRozayy


As I now got new responsibility to assist another class, which means I take care of 7 courses in this term. Kinda crazy because full-time Teaching Assistant should only assist 4 course in maximum. But, here I am! and I am lovin' it! I know this is where I belong, I know it runs inside my blood vessels. insya Allah.

Another thing,
Alhamdulillah I achieve another milestones of life: having my papers accepted in conference. 


First paper

Second paper

The first paper was actually a part of my undergrad-thesis which I didn't put on it at the end, for some reason. I thought it was a useless but God always has a better plan, doesn't He? 

After contemplating, life is always full of surprise. Last term, I insisted to leave campus, pursuing another career path in another industry. But at the end, I was doubt about it: did I really hate working in academia field?

So I asked God to show me the path. Things were pretty messed up, my lecturer asked me to stay for a while to assist a summer project, while at the same time I went to several interview(s). Turned out, my heart finally firm in academia life. I believe it is His way of telling me which one is the best.

Yup,same goes to my future plan.
I don't know where He will bring me, whether I got the chance to study in another country or still in Indonesia.. whether I will stay in this campus or not. But I believe, things that are meant for me will never miss me. I believe His plan is the best and I should put trust on Him. over and over again.



إِذَا صَدَقَ العَزْمُ وَضَحَ السَّبِيْلُ


Have a great Saturday.
Xoxo.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe