Satisfied heart.

06.40.00

To contemplate.



Let's take a moment in the edge of weekend to contemplate what God has given me. Alhamdulillaahi 'ala kulli haal. I am so grateful for the fact that I am physically, mentally, and financially fine. There are a lot of people outside there who gotta go thru hard times just to survive for their living. There are children outside there who can't afford school. There are parents outside there who can't even see how their children look like.


But, who guarantees that my life after death will be as fine as now? who guarantees they will go thru hard situation in hereafter life then? 

I do believe they, with all their satisfied heart and faith, will all be happy in hereafter life. Insya Allaah. 

Thus.. why don't I, with all the good facilities I have now, have faith as much as they have? 

All of the dreams I have in this life, I just wanna be a good woman with satisfied heart. For whatever will happen in my life tomorrow or the next days are all His plan. For this dunya is just a blink of eyes. For money can't give me happiness.

Abu Dharr reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “O Abu Dharr, do you say an abundance of possessions is wealth?” I said yes. The Prophet said, “Do you say a lack of possessions is poverty?” I said yes. The Prophet repeated this three times, then he said, “Wealth is in the heart and poverty is in the heart. Whoever is wealthy in his heart will not be harmed no matter what happens in the world. Whoever is impoverished in his heart will not be satisfied no matter how much he has in the world. Verily, he will only be harmed by the greed of his own soul.
Source: al-Mu’jam al-Kabīr 1618
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani
عن أبي ذر قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ يَا أَبَا ذَرٍّ تَقُولُ كَثْرَةُ الْمَالِ الْغِنَى قُلْتُ نَعَمْ قَالَ تَقُولُ قِلَّةُ الْمَالِ الْفَقْرُ قُلْتُ نَعَمْ قَالَ ذَلِكَ ثَلاثًا ثُمَّ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ الْغِنَى فِي الْقَلْبِ وَالْفَقْرُ فِي الْقَلْبِ مَنْ كَانَ الْغِنَى فِي قَلْبِهِ لا يَضُرُّهُ مَا لَقِيَ مِنَ الدُّنْيَا وَمَنْ كَانَ الْفَقْرُ فِي قَلْبِهِ فَلا يُغْنِيهِ مَا أَكْثَرَ لَهُ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَإِنَّمَا يَضُرُّ نَفْسَهُ شُحُّها
1618 المعجم الكبير للطبراني
7816 المحدث الألباني خلاصة حكم المحدث صحيح في صحيح الجامع

May He guide us. Amin.
Xx.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe