Remote work.

18.37.00

pretty much sums up how I work at home.



Decided to work remotely today because there's nothing I must do in campus. Besides making solution for CRM course's first assignment, I gotta prepare things for LPDP. About 11 days left before the final stage of LPDP. Kinda nervous but my heart is at ease because: what is meant for me will never miss me

Well, what I love about working remotely are:
  • can wear anything I find comfortable
  • can sit anyway I find comfortable
  • can pray anywhere in my house  (as musholla Fasilkom jauh dari lab babe)
  • no expense: food from kitchen, no gasoline required
  • support world's go-green movement. LOL.
  • just me, myself, and I (extrovert needs me-time too!)

Anyway, in this term, I got 6 courses to assist: Customer Relationship Management, IT Project Management, Human Resource Management, Fundamental Information System Audit, E-Health, and Web Development. L-O-L. Tapi workload Audit, E-Health dan Webdev itu gak banyak jadi it's okay. Ku sangat belajar dari pengalaman kalo gabut itu gak enaaak banget (as I am a workaholic kalo diturutuin kali ya). Makanya sekarang sengaja ambil banyak mata kuliah supaya sibuuuk. And it makes me happy!


Oh, May we all work in a field We love, 
as money can't buy happiness.


Happy working, everyone.
Xoxo.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe