Bye, pills :')

18.01.00




One of many weirdness of my extroversion is,
I always ended up crying if there is any one give me supports by heart.

Now, I am currently crying because a loooot of friends are helping my thesis. Not only that, they give me very supportive words, which really touch my heart.

This reminds me of the old days, when I got a kinda serious disease. I was sooo touched by everyone's concerns... it made me in tears.. really! Even though I am a 100% extroverted girl, when I am feeling down, I always try to get up all alone, simply because I am used to it. I've never expected anyone to care about my self that much. Like, I don't have any real closed friends since I was a child. I am just a people person, I get used to everyone around me, but I don't stick to them. I've never been. So, when I got real problem (i.g kotak nasi not included because it is not a problem), I will solve it alone. Yup, once again, that's kinda why I always get touched by everyone's concerns about my self :'D

After all the dramas happened back in thick time, I finally am free to the pills. I don't have to take any medicine started from today. I am back healthy, insya Allah. Bismillaah!

By this post, I want to personally thank my blog's subscribers! (They name themselves so, LOL). Thank you for listening to my drama at that night, to encourage me going to hospital, to visiting me, to always asking whether I am okay or not, to pray for me, etc. You guys are super cool!

That thick time gave me soooo many moments, including:

  1. I've never been hospitalized before, but when I do, 10 days in a row!
  2. I've never thought I was that sick. At that day, I even still was being a Liaison Officer of an international conference in my campus.
  3. Besides having a real big car accident (check http://khrnnd.blogspot.co.id/2011/06/every-self-will-taste-death.html) , I also feel like that  was the moment which death is in front of me. There is one night when I felt like freezing but my body feels so hot outside. I had to get heated by a machine or something like that. So scary!
  4. Have you ever felt like being dizzy when you read one line of a text book? I DID! Couldn't even think something serious
  5. At my first day, I had to stay in hospital 3rd class room because another class' room is full. The dishes given in that class was so.................. eww  I don't lie ya, it is just a porridge with no flavor at all :( But when I moved to the 1st class (and then VVIP), the food was sooooo YUMMY! I didn't even think I was hospitalized LOL. The bitter truth.. even money is looked to determine someone's status in a hospital. KE-SEL BA-NGET! SO UNFAIR!!! Kasian kan kalo yang gak punya uang huhuuuu..
  6. I personally think I got malpractice in my first Hospital. That's why I had to be hospitalized for 10 days and then moved to another one.
  7. I shared my bed to my mom when I was in the 1st class. We slept like our casual day in home lol kaki kesana kemari, it made my infusion spilled out sooo badly on the bed!! There were blood too. The nurse panicked and I was like "chill out, ma'am"
  8. I was sooo enough of nurses saying, "why are your blood vessels so thin?"
  9. It was the first time my mom seeing me wearing hijab syar'i se-kaki-kaki hahahahah!!!! And she only reacted like, "so you have jilbab like that ya". If I weren't sick, I'd probably diusir dari rumah ahahhaha.
  10. My college friends keep asking my close friends, "nida sakit apa sih?". HIH kepooo doang kaan peduli engga! (baper) Ask me langsung lah sini :(

The ups and downs in my life have made me nothing but stronger and realize how Allah is The Only One that can help me, afterall.

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORTS, EVERYONE!
AND... BYE, PILLS!

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe