Why I cry (this week)

08.48.00



  1. I heard steps behind me at midnight when I slept alone in college building
  2. I had to stay overnight in campus just to attend tabligh akbar in the next morning. In other words, kabur dari rumah
  3. I saw a lady like me attending tabligh akbar with her parents. I was jealous
  4. I saw a baby elephant died on my FB newsfeed
  5. I watched elephants videos on youtube (regular activity of mine)
  6. Someone asked me about my thesis progress
  7. Some of my thesis respondents gave me supports by email or FB message
  8. I hated the fact that #masmasPhD weren't even here to support me doing my thesis. Gotta blame on him. Gotta blame on him so much
  9. I was afraid to the fact that I probably wouldn't give birth normally
  10. Someone threw a joke about beard on twitter (CAN'T PEOPLE JUST RESPECT MY RELIGION?)

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe