You lose, I win

06.24.00


Basically how I handle life:

7:40 PM: Fine and remain happy!
7:50 PM: Starts feeling super sad
8:00 PM: Emotionally sobbing, having mental breakdown, feeling soo lonely
8:03 PM: Starts writing a super emo blogpost
8:10 PM: Realize how shitty the post is. Laugh. Back with happiness!
8:12 PM: Feeling totally happy!


To the darkness that always tries to eat me,
Sorry. You lose, buddy. I have tons of good vibes now! You try to trick me about how lonely I am in such as crowd? Nice trick, buddy. Nice trick. Yes I admit it, I am lonely in a crowd. TERUS KENAPA? There is no problem in being lonely, tuh! Do you think I have none to talk to? NOPE! You are wrong, buddy. I have God. He always is there for me. He always listens to me, and I can talk to Him whenever and wherever I want to.
You can not trick me anymore, darkness. Yes, I was born in you and molded by you. But I do rise.
I do rise :-)


Glad I haven't posted that emo writing on this blog!!!

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe