Reasons to love my self (this week)

09.42.00

http://41.media.tumblr.com/d2ae2ee3e35b43dd8204d41590c05dd8/tumblr_n42t8q62oR1rx1b9ao1_500.jpg

This week, I am too hard on my own self, til I don't realize that I actually am deserved to be loved!
Here is why:

  1. I was brave enough to read 9 parts of famous horror stories on Kaskus. ALONE!
  2. I spent some hours to learn FB ads for my thesis' data gatehering
  3. I decided to attend a seminar about how to be a good peer for LGBT people 
  4. I threw away my selfishness and decided to say sorry first, for maintaining good friendship (Glad I did that!)
  5. I ended up to walk away, cry for minutes outside, back, and then recite qur'an when I argued with my another friend (I usually end up getting angry and only cry. Turns out, reciting qur'an when you are angry WORKS REALLY WELL! Gotta do this trick again! Alhamdulillaah #masmasPhD should be happy because of this sih LOL)
  6. I did my very very best in IELTS placement test. The interviewer said, "your english is really  good! I wish you can be a great lecturer and researcher". Sooo.... touched.
  7. I spent my leisure time to learn how to pronounce difficult words on youtube
  8. After soo many efforts done, I finally got the 2nd place of the most outstanding student in Fasilkom
  9. I spent money to my self for a super cute pinky headphone. FINALLY!
  10. I ignored satan's whisper to watch new kya-kya anime (CAN'T POSSIBLY KYA-KYA ON ANIME WHILE THESIS DEADLINE IS GETTING NEAR)

I love you, self. Thanks for being awesome.
XoXo.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe