Writing undergrad thesis - Chapter One

18.46.00



Just received an email from my thesis advisor. He said.......... my writing is a mess. Well, I actually thought the revised one will be like so awesome but according to him, it still is a mess :)) LOL Why do I think like I am sooooo smart when I am not even smart at all?!

I think I know I will never be good enough to be a lecturer. Gotta look for a job related to business analyst or something like that!

Mas-mas PhD aja deh yang jadi dosen, ku mau jadi consultant lagi aja di Accenture atau multi national company mana kek gitu. Pulang malem tiap hari jam 11 gak apa-apa ya, mas! Namanya juga nyari duit. WLEEE. #anakstress.

Canda, deng.
Aku akan terus berusaha, kok. Walaupun jika takdir berkata lain, at least.... aku udah berusaha untuk mewujudkan mimpi sejak TK ini :)

Life of a girl who overthinks everything happened in her life :)) 

You Might Also Like

2 komentar

Subscribe